Yesterday's Soldier. Today's Solution.
Able Forces Professional Services (AFPS) is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business with a Mission to provide career-oriented employment exclusively to Veterans, Warriors living with significant disabilities, and the spouses of veterans unable to work. In addition, AFPS has a sister-company; Able Forces (www.ableforces.org), a 501(c)(3) non-profit that assists military and veterans in immediate financial crisis.
Highlights of AFPS include:
Established in Virginia - 2005
Nationally recognized and awarded Founder
Significant Past Performance with DoD organizations
CONUS-wide support capabilities
Expertise and resources to support Military SMEs, IT, software development, Intelligence Analyses, Help Desk, Facility Maintenance
In addition to the professional services work, 2 additional business units focus on expanding employment opportunities to our Veteran community:
AFPS Staffing Services provides our Defense and Commercial customers with outstanding Staff Augmentation Services to assist with their veteran-focused hiring goals.
AFPS Consulting Services provides our Industry partners short-term consulting support to assist with managing and executing complex capture strategies from beginning to end. AFPS has the reputation, integrity, and professional skills necessary to build lasting relationships and achieve the highest levels of success defined by increased Federal contract Win Rates and increased Revenue Growth. AFPS consultants work with our clients to deliver quality Capture and Proposal Support services and best value business development budget management.
Able Forces Professional Services is pleased to announce that in additional to being a VA-certified SDVOSB, we have now received 2 additional certifications; Virginia SWAM certification for the SDVOSB, Small, and Micro size standard, as well as Virginia V3 certification for hiring veterans. Our focus continues to be the hiring of veterans and spouses of veterans in competitive and growth oriented employment. With now being an awardee of the IT Contingency Labor contract for the state of Virginia, we are in a great position to better serve our Warrior and warrior family community with employment opportunities across the state.
Military Recruitment Efforts
Working with a variety of Government and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), AFPS has used its associations and experience with local and national veteran organizations to create a National Model for recruiting Wounded, Ill, and Injured veterans. They have, and continue to work closely with Federal, State, Local government and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) to create a community approach to handing the needs of disabled veterans, their families, and caregivers.
For over 9 years AFPS has cultivated a National Support Structure (see graphic above) of outreach and recruitment to support our Warrior employment and job preparation training needs. The relationships with these organizations and their veteran advocates have been critical in the overall success of Able Forces. Outreach partnerships include:
• Wounded Warrior Transition Units on military bases
• Military hospital Transition Units
• Veterans Affairs (VA) Vocational, Rehabilitation & Employment (VR&E) offices
• Army Wounded Warrior (AW2) program
• Navy Safe Harbor
• Marine Corps Wounded Warrior Regiment
• Air Force Wounded Warrior Program
• Coast Guard Wounded Warrior Program
• Virginia State Employment (VETS)
• Community Veterans Organization
• Community Service Organizations
AFPS (Current/Past Performance)
· Defense Logistics Agency J6 Enterprise Technology Services (DLA JETS) provides the full range of IT services, technical and management expertise that support applications, software, hardware, infrastructure, and systems, across the DLA IT Enterprise (subcontract)
· Information Technology Enterprise Solutions - 3 Services (ITES-3S) contract is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle structured to provide the full range of IT services and solutions to the federal government. ITES-3S is managed by the Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) program at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
· U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – Information Technology: Enterprise Service Desk Specialists, Providing Tier 1 IT and Systems support in 2 locations; Huntsville AL and Ft. Worth TX (subcontract)
· Social Security Administration: Certified HVAC Technicians providing building maintenance support (subcontract).
· Health & Human Services: Providing certified Systems Administrator/Desk side Support Technician support (subcontract)
· U.S. Army ROTC: Providing Senior Military Science Instructor Requirements (Battalion Level) and Senior NCO Military Science Instructors supporting 9 college ROTC programs (subcontract)
· Missile Defense Agency: Group 3– MiDAESS – General Dynamics (Subcontractor-Cleared). Providing Test Engineering support.
· Missile Defense Agency: Group 6 – MiDAESS – Booz Allen Hamilton (Cleared), 2011. Providing Intelligence Analysts supporting document declassification.
· Special Operations Command: SITEC Data Center Tower: Hewlett Packard (Cleared), 2011. Providing Network and System Administration support.
· Special Operations Command: SITEC 75th Ranger (Ft. Benning GA) SAIC (Cleared), 2011. Providing CONUS/OCONUS Senior Network Administration support.
· Military One Source: ValueOptions, 2011. Providing Help Desk (Call Center) and office administration support.
· U.S. Army, Ft. Belvoir Mark Center: Base Operations Support - ServiceSource, 2011. Providing Federal facility maintenance support.
· Federal Energy Regulatory Commission: ServiceSource, 2011. Providing Federal facility office moving services. Only non-veteran on contract (incumbent carryover).
Able Forces provides our DoD and commercial clients with a full range of Military Veteran staffing support for the most challenging of position requirements. From entry to senior level and across the technology areas; if your require talent, we have a Veteran to support your need. We offer a full range of recruitment and vetting services.
As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), we provide career-oriented employment and consulting services opportunities exclusively to veterans, veterans with disabilities, and the spouses and care-givers of Veterans. Our partners are experienced business leaders in Federal contracting.